Charter booking procedure
Upon deciding to actually book a charter proposed by Charter A Mostro, the client has to formally request an option (right) of booking for the specific boat, ports and dates of interest, which can only be offered for a few days.
It is during this short period of time that the client will have to book the charter and settle the advance payment, after having finalized all details pertaining to the intended holiday along with the other participants of his/her group.
A charter booking will not be considered valid and final, unless the client:
1. Has returned to Charter A Mostro, a signed copy of the charter-party he/she will have previously received electronically (via email) and
2. Has sent to Charter A Mostro, proof of payment of the advance payment mentioned earlier (50% of the total value of the Charter Contract).
3. The Charter Contract will finally be considered valid upon payment of the remaining 50% of its total value, 45 days before the beginning of the charter period, at the latest. Cancellation terms
In case a booked yacht charter needs to be cancelled on the client’s initiative, the following terms will apply, as described in the Memorandum of Charter:
A. 90+ days prior to embarkation:
An administrative fee of € 300 is withheld by Charter A Mostro.
B. 89 – 60 days prior to embarkation:
30% of the total charter fee is withheld by Charter A Mostro.
C. 59 – 46 days prior to embarkation:
50% of the total charter fee is withheld by Charter A Mostro.
D. 45 – 0 days prior to embarkation:
100 % of the total charter fee is withheld by Charter A Mostro.
Upon request from the client, Charter A Mostro can offer the following extras, at an additional cost:
1. Skipper (Euro 150/day)
2. Hostess/Cook (Euro 140/day)
3. Extra Engine (Euro 80/day)
4. Snorkeling Equipment (Euro 80/day)
5. Sea Sports (Euro 200/day)
Changes to the Policy